Pokemon Shadow League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Shadow League

This is a very fun place where you can hang out with Pokemon fans from all over the world. You can request trades, challenge a friend to a Wifi battle. You can also join tournaments and win prizes. We have a chatbox were you can chat with people.

3 posters

Tournaments.

Apollo33
    Apollo33
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Number of posts : 279
    Registration date : 2008-03-07

Tournaments. Empty Tournaments.

Post by Apollo33 Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:57 am

A suggestion from me. I think we have enough players here in PSL forum and make up a tournaments for us right?? i know people here in PSL is competitive about battling and wanting to be the best pokemon trainer out there. We can also launch a video battle from the finals and put it in youtube this may help to attract more trainers out there and join our forum.

Note* i know Angelo and Hooh will read this and think about it ^_- . this also goes to how to improve the forum by hosting tournaments.
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Tournaments. Empty Re: Tournaments.

Post by Hooh4ever Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:00 am

Sounds like a great idea, pal. I am sure Angelo would love to host this tourney you speak of. Smile
    Apollo33
    Apollo33
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Number of posts : 279
    Registration date : 2008-03-07

Post by Apollo33 Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 am

i also have idea.. when the forum is like grown up meaning LOTS of LOTS of players. we can start making IN CLAN in psl. like we can also make a region clan and have clan wars ^_^
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Post by Hooh4ever Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:11 am

Apollo33 wrote:i also have idea.. when the forum is like grown up meaning LOTS of LOTS of players. we can start making IN CLAN in psl. like we can also make a region clan and have clan wars ^_^

If you mean website teams like we had in WFL, then that is a great idea. Very Happy We need a lot of members for that though, but I am sure we will get to that point. Well, it's 4:10 Am so Ima head to bed, we will continue the discussion tomorrow. :]

EDIT: I mean today. Lol
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2008-03-05

Post by Angelo-kun Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:32 pm

hehe apollo i like the idea. I will discuss this topic with hooh profoundly, very good sugestion. afro

Edit: Hehe, looks like your request has been replied, the tournament will start very soon, just need a few more people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm