Pokemon Shadow League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Shadow League

This is a very fun place where you can hang out with Pokemon fans from all over the world. You can request trades, challenge a friend to a Wifi battle. You can also join tournaments and win prizes. We have a chatbox were you can chat with people.

+2
Angelo-kun
Comentor
6 posters

Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!*

Comentor

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-04-12

Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!* Empty Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!*

Post by Comentor Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 pm

my videos~ they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!

me vs Kuro:

me vs Karm:

me vs Karm 2:

me vs random gamefaqs guy that beat me, and thus got to pick the first music of the video:
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2008-03-05

Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!* Empty Re: Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!*

Post by Angelo-kun Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 am

Nice battles comentor, very entertaining.
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!* Empty Re: Comentor's videos *they may be old, but if you haven't seen them, they're new to you!*

Post by Hooh4ever Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 am

Nice, I like the music. And good battles, I see you sacrifice a lot.
    Comentor

Post by Comentor Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:45 am

heh, it depends on the team i'm using, but the teams I enjoy using the most often don't have any walls~
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Post by Hooh4ever Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:19 am

I just notice that the random guy from GameFaqs you battled hacks. Check out his Blissey.
    thebojimyproject
    thebojimyproject

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-03-22

Post by thebojimyproject Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 am

what wrong with it?

edit: OH! i see the extra space. pokesav. plus all but one of his pokes are shiny, thats NEAR impossible
    Comentor

Post by Comentor Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 pm

heh, and it doesn't bother me if somebody is using hacked pokemon, so long as their stats/movesets are obtainable~ (seeing as about half of the pokemon I have EV trained on my DS game were hacked, but given legit stats.)
    Miyona
    Miyona
    PSL Writer
    PSL Writer

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-03-08

Post by Miyona Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Nice battles^^
    MetalMEB
    MetalMEB

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2008-03-07

Post by MetalMEB Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Very entertaining battles you have there, got any more?
    Comentor

Post by Comentor Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 am

I don't have anymore on youtube atm, but I might still have some footage of ones I never uploaded, and I can always start recording again~

btw, you guys like the first battle with karm where celebi beat spiritomb? ^^ I think that's my favorite part of these battles, lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content