Pokemon Shadow League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Shadow League

This is a very fun place where you can hang out with Pokemon fans from all over the world. You can request trades, challenge a friend to a Wifi battle. You can also join tournaments and win prizes. We have a chatbox were you can chat with people.

5 posters

Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!!

Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2008-03-05

Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!! Empty Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!!

Post by Angelo-kun Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:23 am

OMG! I have an important anouncement!, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, is going to be released officially in 2 hours and 40 minutes OMG, im so excited i cant wait to play it. I just felt that everyone should know. lol!

Oh and by the way, basketball owns yeah!!!! Go SUNS!! WOOT!!! cheers Basketball cheers
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!! Empty Re: Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!!

Post by Hooh4ever Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:43 am

You have a Wii? My friend is getting it tonight at 12 midnight.
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!! Empty Re: Important Super Smash Brothers Brawl announcement!!!!

Post by Angelo-kun Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 am

Nah, i wished i had a Wii, i decided to get the 360 instead, but alot of my friends do so ill be playing it all the time. My friend already got his! I cant wait till tomorrow to play it.
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Angelo-kun Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Yeah!!! Brawl is the shizz by the way, to all the haters that didnt think the game was gonna be a success, it is. Cool
    Raine
    Raine

Number of posts : 279
    Registration date : 2008-03-07

Post by Raine Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Omg, I actually played it yesterday... it was amazing. o_o
    I am buying it tomorrow. >D
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Hooh4ever Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 am

Lol, I thought you didn't have a Wii, Raineville? 0.o
    WWII
    WWII

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-03-18

Post by WWII Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:44 pm

I played at the Gamestop tourney, unfortunately.

Largest collection of nerds ever...and I don't mean that in a good way. I mean the kind of nerds that wear the same dirty shirt every day because it was the shirt they wear when they play Halo (One of my opponents.)

The kind of people that make you sigh and wish you weren't affiliate with 'em. One kid was standing beside me talking about Hentai. I just put my hands in my pockets and went to the other side of the room.

But I guess that's what I get for being a gamer.
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Hooh4ever Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 pm

WWII wrote:I played at the Gamestop tourney, unfortunately.

Largest collection of nerds ever...and I don't mean that in a good way. I mean the kind of nerds that wear the same dirty shirt every day because it was the shirt they wear when they play Halo (One of my opponents.)

The kind of people that make you sigh and wish you weren't affiliate with 'em. One kid was standing beside me talking about Hentai. I just put my hands in my pockets and went to the other side of the room.

But I guess that's what I get for being a gamer.

Lmao, my friend joined a Brawl tourney too, he ended up losing because he used the Wii control. He told he saw a crap load of nerds, all trying to act cool and stuff. >_>
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Angelo-kun Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:29 pm

lol, i lost to, to some chinese dude (no offense), he had to have played the game elsewhere before, he was to good.
    WWII
    WWII

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-03-18

Post by WWII Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah, that was the case for many people. I played the game way before most of the people in the tournament, that's why I got as far as I did. I ended up losing to a 15 year old.
    guren
    guren

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-03-23

Post by guren Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:33 pm

played it at a friend's house yesterday. IT WAS AMAZING. i've only tried a few characters, but Lucario is ma fave. atm. unfortunately, i dun have a wii ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:12 pm