Pokemon Shadow League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Shadow League

This is a very fun place where you can hang out with Pokemon fans from all over the world. You can request trades, challenge a friend to a Wifi battle. You can also join tournaments and win prizes. We have a chatbox were you can chat with people.

+12
Evilspud591
guren
Luffy
RauTheLegendary
pablokills300
Axelthegreat
EazyMack
WWII
Raine
Apollo33
MetalMEB
Hooh4ever
16 posters

What is your favorite band or music artist?

Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

What is your favorite band or music artist? Empty What is your favorite band or music artist?

Post by Hooh4ever Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:17 pm

My favorite and is Children of Bodom because they're pretty nice.

And you?
    MetalMEB
    MetalMEB

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2008-03-07

What is your favorite band or music artist? Empty Re: What is your favorite band or music artist?

Post by MetalMEB Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:55 am

*Goes on Myspace*

"Slayer; 80s Metallica; Unearth; Megadeth; 70s Black Sabbath; Judas Priest; Danzig; Mastodon; Venom; Kyuss; Iced Earth; Exodus; God Dethroned; Behemoth; God Forbid; Biohazard; Anthrax; Iron Maiden; Sepultura; Motorhead; Pantera; SuperJoint Ritual; Clutch; Opeth; Ozzy Osbourne; Cannibal Corpse; Obituary; Deicide; Bolt Thrower; Suicidal Tendencies; Behemoth; Suffocation; Kataklysm; Satyricon; Heaven Shall Burn; A Perfect Murder; Overkill; Meshuggah; Shadows Fall; Kreator; Hammerfall; Hellyeah; Amorphis; Down; Moonspell; Napalm Death; Otep; White Zombie/Rob Zombie; Chimaira; Lamb of God; Children of Bodom; Black Label Society; Arch Enemy; Fear Factory; Tool; Alice in Chains; High on Fire; Soulfly; Morbid Angel; Type O Negative; Celtic Frost; Jimi Hendrix; Crowbar; Dethklok; Death; Emperor; Led Zeppelin; and more."

Copy & paste Cool

So yeah... These are mostly just bands where I've heard a few songs from them, and just happened to like them. I'm not HUGE on ALL of these bands, you see.
    Apollo33
    Apollo33
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Number of posts : 279

What is your favorite band or music artist? Empty Re: What is your favorite band or music artist?

Post by Apollo33 Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:27 am

Lol good job in copy and paste metal..

well for me i like all sort of songs..
    i prefer soft rock, R&B, and own Rap songs ^_^

and it also goes.. good anything in my hearing i take that music..
    Raine
    Raine

Number of posts : 279

Post by Raine Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 am

Ahaha I have a WHOLE bunch... favorite band, however, is The Academy Is. <3
    Aside from that I listen to a lot of alternative/grindcore/death metal/Indie. And.. techno. >_>

Devil Wears Prada, Cannibal Corpse, Atreyu, Haste The Day, He Is Legend FTW. BD

J-rock is pretty awesome too, actually.
    WWII
    WWII

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-03-18

Post by WWII Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:36 pm

I might be an outcast here in terms of music. Ah well.

Like Apollo, I'm a fan of some R&B and Hip-Hop. Unlike many other Hip-Hop fans, though, I lean to artists that are more lyrical. I don't "buy" CDs just to hear "Ho, B1tch, Nga" every line. Artists I like are: Common, N.E.R.D., Andre 3000, Talib Kweli, Kanye, Lupe Fiasco, Fugees -- lots of others. I just went down the first few songs on my iPhone.

'Eh, I'm also a BIG fan of Jazz. I just heard this one song called "Night At the Catalina" but I can't find who was behind it.

I also dabble in Classical..but only slightly. I'm not going to come here and say I'm a fan of Beethoven because I'm not. I just hear some songs that really set the mood right in my head.

Pretty much it.
    EazyMack

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by EazyMack Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:19 am

Well, I'm gonna have to go with The O.C. Supertones. Something about that horn-powered rock music w/lyrics that really mean something... great combination.
    Axelthegreat
    Axelthegreat

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Axelthegreat Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:14 pm

i like just about anything that isn't scream at the top of your lungs until they pop out type of rock music......but my favorite band is definetally The All American Rejects
    pablokills300
    pablokills300
    Bloodshot
    Bloodshot

Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

Post by pablokills300 Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Hmmm let me see, Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, The Devil Wears Prada, Atreyu,Norma Jean and more!
    RauTheLegendary
    RauTheLegendary
    Bloodshot
    Bloodshot

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2008-03-26

Post by RauTheLegendary Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:22 am

Uh.. I don't really have a favorite, although I do listen quite often to Linkin park.

Audiosurfing that is.
    Hooh4ever
    Hooh4ever
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

Post by Hooh4ever Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Wtf? Pablo listens to hardcore music? I thought you like 50 Cent/Tupac/P Daddy/Daddy Yankee, stuff like that?

*Edited by Angelo >__>: Hooh those above you are garbage artists, except Tupac >__>

Last edited by Angelo-kun on Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz its fun)
    pablokills300
    pablokills300
    Bloodshot
    Bloodshot

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Post by pablokills300 Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Lol Hooh >_> no....
    Luffy
    Luffy

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Luffy Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 pm

i don't really have a favourite music genre,

ATM im listening to alot of House and R&B
    but im sure off it that will change... i just go from the one to another
    What is your favorite band or music artist? Userba14
    guren
    guren

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-03-23

Post by guren Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:18 pm

geh, i have a few fave. bands/music artists, though they vary from different languages, so i dun expect you to know most of them:

Linkin Park, Nickleback, Naitomea, GazettE, Rishi Rich, Alice Nine, can't be bothered to post teh rest
    Evilspud591
    Evilspud591

Number of posts : 154
    Registration date : 2008-03-12

Post by Evilspud591 Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:41 pm

guren..heard of rammstien
    Shasta_C0la
    Shasta_C0la

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

Post by Shasta_C0la Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am

Imm into ALOT of bands...

Like a Star @ heaven WARNING Like a Star @ heaven LONG LIST!

At The Drive In, Bile, The Birthday Massacre, Bjork, Bloodhound Gang, The Bravery, Bright Eyes, Cradle of Filth, The Cure, Deadsy, Escape The Fate, The Faint, Franz Ferdinand, From First To Last, The Futureheads, Garbage, The Gorillaz, Gwen Stefani, Hellogoodbye, Horrorpops, Hot Hot Heat, I Am Ghost, Mundy, The Killers, Ladytron, Loudermilk, The Mad Capsule Markets, Marilyn Manson, The Matches, Metric, Metro Station, Mindless Self Indulgence, Miranda!, Miss Kittin, Motion City Soundtrack, Muse, My Chemical Romance, New Order, Nico, Office, Panzer AG, Placebo, The Postal Service, Public Image Ltd., The Raconteurs, Radiohead, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Rooney, Savage Garden, She Wants Revenge, Shiny Toy Guns, Smashing Pumpkins, Soft Cell, Steriogram, Taking Back Sunday, Uffie, Vanity Beach, The Velvet Underground, The Vines, The Wannadies, We Are Scientists, The Weakerthans, The White Stripes, White Zombie, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.....

Yeaahh....Thats all the bands I like....I warned you it would be a long list! Very Happy
    SM2
    SM2
    PSL Writer
    PSL Writer

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Post by SM2 Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Kanye west/T-pain ftw.
    Ghostie
    Ghostie

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Post by Ghostie Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:15 pm

MCR. All the way. Disagree and...Well, you're wrong. Simple as that.
    SM2
    SM2
    PSL Writer
    PSL Writer

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Post by SM2 Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:34 pm

I disagree! And an opion cant be wrong, an answer can, opion, no.
    Ghostie
    Ghostie

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Post by Ghostie Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Wanna bet?
    Yours was.
    I win.
    Go MCR!
    Angelo-kun
    Angelo-kun
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2008-03-05

Post by Angelo-kun Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm

I personally don't have a favorite, but some of my favorite old school rappers/Best rappers of all time include: Tupac Shakur, Notorious B.I.G, Rakim, Big L, Wu Tang Clan (Method Man's my fav in WTC), Nas, Jay-Z, Redman, Bone Thugz & Harmony, Eric B., Cannibus, AZ, Tech 9, Snoop Dogg (Back in the day), Dr. Dre....The list goes on and on...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am